What are Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services are a monthly service that is offered to your business that includes Managed Cloud-Backups, Hardware Maintenance, Network Security, Help Desk Support, Hardware Installation/Setup, Software Management/Setup, Disaster Recovery, VOIP Phone Service, Malware Protection, Web Protection, and Anti-Virus Services. Not all Managed IT Service Providers will provide the items that we do, or offer the same dedication to fixing your issues as our staff will.
Managed Services are more affordable than break/fix services, and provide a way to help businesses prevent problems before they actually take place, better manage their IT budgets, and develop a long-term and solid relationship with an IT firm that protects one of its most critical assets, which is its data. In other words, we believe in being proactive, versus being reactive. However, if we ever need to be reactive to fix issues you may be having, we are available at the drop of a hat.
What are the Benefits?
- Simply put, one of the main benefits that Managed Services provides is being able to discover and solve problems before they are able to negatively impact your business.
- When a computer network is proactively serviced and maintained, it will always operate better compared to the alternative. When you have proactively managed patch management, network monitoring and desktop optimization conducted regularly, there will be a noticeable difference in your business operations. You won’t have to fight fires, but can prevent them instead.
- A proactively serviced and well maintained computer network always will run better compared to one that isn’t. With proactive desktop optimization, patch management, and network monitoring being performed regularly, you will see a huge difference in operations. This will provide you with the tremendous benefit of being able to prevent fires instead of having to fight them.
- Reduced cost: Businesses can also reduce and control their overall operating costs through the use of a flat-fee billing model. This provides enterprise-level support that is very cost-effective.
- 24-hour monitoring: Due to the fact that all of your vendor relationships are managed by your Managed Services provider, any issues with your websites, cell phones, phones, printers or internet outages/slowness are directly dealt with by the Managed Service provider and vendor. This results in the network being monitored 24 hours a day, which provides your business with additional security and comfort levels.
- Peace of mind from knowing that your network is being monitored on a 24/7/365 basis
- Allows you to focus on running your business, instead of technology
- Downtime is minimized
- Access to cost effective enterprise-level support
- Reduced operating costs
- Increased operational efficiency
- 45% improved network speed & efficiency